- Reef and Rainforest Connections [RNRC] accepts no responsibility for passengers or their property failing to be at designated points at designated times or for any loss or damage arising out of such failure.
- The laws of Queensland govern the tour.
- A 50% fee applies for any cancellations within 24 hours of travel, or for passengers who fail to appear on day of departure.
- Cancellation fee applies on all Gold Class bookings amended or cancelled on day of departure.
- Childrens ages 4 – 14 inclusive. Children under the age of 4 travel free of charge unless specified.
- Tours do not operate Christmas Day. Blackout dates apply – for a list of blackout dates, contact our reservations team.
- The Kuranda Scenic Rail (KSR) is subject to extreme weather conditions resulting in non-operation. In this instance, return Skyrail will be provided to substitute the KSR portion. You will be advised on the day of alternative arrangements that will be available to you.
- Allow a 15 minute window from pick-up time.
- Merchant fees apply on all credit card payments. We accept Visa, Master Card & Amex.
Lost Property: Although Reef & Rainforest Connections endeavours to ensure that all passenger’s belongings are secure throughout the tour/charter and that all belongings are collected on disembarkment, Reef & Rainforest Connections and its employees shall not be responsible for lost property. If an item is left on our vehicle, there are two options to ensure its return:
Guests can make their own way to our Depot at 26 Redden Street, Portsmith, between the hours of 6am and 6:30pm daily to collect their item, or
If guests are unable to collect the item themselves, they can contact a courier service (we suggest Pack & Send) to collect the item from our premises and deliver to their nominated address.
Valid to 31-Mar-2021
Reef and Rainforest Connections A.B.N. 66 112 308 522 • P.O. Box 5670, Cairns QLD 4870