Quicksilver Cruises: Outer Barrier Reef Cruise
For your experience of a lifetime, discover a world of beauty, vibrant coral gardens and diverse marine life when you cruise to the Outer Great Barrier Reef with Quicksilver – Australia’s most awarded reef cruise.
Quicksilver’s high speed wavepiercing catamaran will take you in airconditioned comfort to an exclusive activity platform moored at the renowned Agincourt Reef, a jewel-like ribbon reef on the very outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef. The Agincourt ribbon reef systems provide unsurpassed coral formations, colourful marine life and spectacular underwater visibility.
From the spacious activity platform guests of all ages, swimmers and non-swimmers alike, can experience this stunning reef world in comfort, whether you choose to get wet and snorkel or stay dry and observe. Friendly and attentive crew, including professional marine biologists, are on hand to ensure you enjoy and gain the most from your day.
Explore the reef from the comfort of a semi-submersible (cruise as many times as you like!), discover in the underwater observatory, watch the fascinating fish feeding presentation or snorkel and dive in the beautiful coral gardens.
Exciting optional activities include introductory diving, certified diving, Oceanwalker hemet diving or an adventure snorkel tour with a marine biologist. Scenic helicopter flights provide another perspective.
Quicksilver is accredited with Climate Action and Advanced Ecotourism Certification.
- Morning and afternoon teas on board
- Reef presentation by marine biologist
- Hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch
- All snorkelling equipment provided
- Lycra Suits
- Return Wavepiercer cruise from Port Douglas
- Qualified snorkelling safety officers on hand
- Underwater observatory fish & coral viewing
- Coral viewing by semi-submersible vessels
- Fish feeding [conducted by crew].
- Includes Reef Levy EMC $6.50
- Transfers to & from Port Douglas accommodation
Tour Starts: Vessel Boarding 9:30am, Depart Port Douglas Marina 10:00am
Tour Finishes: 4:30pm, Port Douglas Marina
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australia Dollars (AUD)
- Family = 2AD + 2CH
- Child Rate 4-14yrs inc.
Cancellation Policy: For cancellations received-
After 6:00 pm on the day prior to travel, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
Between 12:00 pm midday and 6pm on the day prior to travel a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
Before 12:00 pm midday on the day prior to travel a full refund can be given.