Wavedancer Low Isles Cruise
A Secluded Tropical Paradise
Set like a jewel in the Great Barrier Reef, Low Isles is an idyllic, unspoilt coral cay island – a tropical island paradise. Combined with the romance of sailing aboard Quicksilver’s luxury 30 metre sailing catamaran, Wavedancer, this is the perfect day for families and couples seeking island relaxation.
From the moment Wavedancer moors in the calm waters of the island’s picturesque lagoon, a host of reef activities await. Our friendly crew will take you on a leisurely, informative day where island visitor numbers are limited.
Discover the mysteries of marine life while snorkelling or glass bottom boat viewing. Take a guided beach walk and snorkelling tour with a marine biologist or just relax on the beach under a thatched umbrella or on the decks of Wavedancer
Visitors are limited to protect the reef’s ecology, so you’ll experience this island heaven with a select few. So Relax – the whole of this beautiful, palm fringed island beach is yours to explore and enjoy.
- Return Wavedancer cruise from Port Douglas
- Morning and afternoon teas on board
- Reef presentation by Marine Biologist
- Tropical smorgasbord lunch
- All snorkelling equipment provided
- Lycra Suits
- Qualified snorkelling safety officers on hand
- Glass bottom boat coral viewing
- Marine Biologist guided beach walk
- Guided snorkelling tour with a Marine Biologist
- Includes Reef Levy EMC $6.50
- Transfers to & from Port Douglas accommodation
Tour Starts: 10:00am Port Douglas Marina
Tour Finishes: 04:30pm Port Douglas Marina
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australia Dollars (AUD)
- Family = 2AD + 2CH
- Child Rate 4-14yrs inc.
Cancellation Policy: For cancellations received-
After 6:00 pm on the day prior to travel, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
Between 12:00 pm midday and 6pm on the day prior to travel a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
Before 12:00 pm midday on the day prior to travel a full refund can be given.