Sailaway IV: Low Isles Sailaway
Sailaway IV, a luxury Lagoon 500 sailing catamaran, offers a five star, reef and island cruise to Low Isles, an idyllic tropical Coral Cay Island on the Great Barrier Reef.
Explore this protected Coral Cay, with white sandy beaches and coconut palms, surrounded by magnificent coral gardens and the Coral Sea.
Relax on the island, appreciate the nature and explore the history dating back to 1878. The lagoon is alive with fragile corals and marine life, making it the ideal place to snorkel and join the guided snorkel tour with our Marine Biologist. Enjoy the opportunity to swim with turtles in their natural habitat. A glass bottom boat tour, coral viewing with reef interpretation is also included or laze on the deck after a superb buffet lunch, before sailing back to Port. Sailaway offers a pure sailing experience with relaxed ambiance.
With a maximum of only 33 guests, Sailaway ensures enjoyment with small passenger numbers and personal attention from helpful and friendly crew.
- Complimentary transfers from your Port Douglas accommodation
- Freshly brewed Tropical North Queensland tea or coffee on arrival
- Morning and afternoon teas with muffins, pastries, cakes and fresh fruit platter
- All snorkelling gear and tuition optical masks, seasonal lycra snorkelling suits and flotation devices
- 4 1/2 hours at tropical Low Isles, a Coral Cay Island including heritage walk
- Snorkelling instruction and in-water assistance
- Guided snorkelling tour with marine naturalist
- Alfresco gourmet buffet lunch with prawns
- Glass bottom boat and interpretive reef interpretation
- Pure, first class luxury sailing on Sailaway
- Fruit platters, cookies and homemade cake for afternoon tea
- Mandatory carbon offsetting contribution $10 per person
- Includes Reef Levy ($3.50 EMC & $2.40 Admin)
Tour Starts: 8:30am Port Douglas Meridien Mirage
Tour Finishes: 4:00pm Port Douglas Meridien Mirage
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australia Dollars (AUD)
- Family = 2AD + 2CH
- Child Rate 4-14yrs inc.