Silversonic: Outer Barrier Reef Cruise
An ultra modern 29 metre catamaran lets you explore the outer edge reef locations at Agincourt ribbon reef in superb style and comfort.
Cruising on the fastest vessel to the reef, you’ll enjoy over 5 hours exploring the delights of this underwater world. Silversonic‘s ride control system ensures your trip is super smooth, even when travelling at speeds of up to 32 knots.
At Agincourt ribbon reef, you’ll have access to exclusive dive and snorkel sites, Visiting 3 different sites so you can choose 3 certified dives 2 introductory dives (diving not included) or 3 different adventure snorkel locations. With numerous reef locations available, each site offers a new experience, selected for its unique variety of marine life and corals. In between water activities, relax on the expansive sundecks overlooking the Coral Sea.
Your crew will ensure you have all you need to make the most of your day on board, which includes full bar facilities, a hot and cold tropical buffet lunch, fresh water showers, morning and afternoon tea.
- Return coach transfers from Port Douglas accommodation
- Return Silversonic cruise from Port Douglas
- Scrumptious morning tea including focaccias and muffin cakes on boarding, Afternoon tea cakes, cheese & biscuits
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch
- Reef Interpretation
- Snorkelling equipment (mask snorkel and fins)
- Guided Snorkel Tour
- Snorkel brief at each site
- Qualified lifeguard supervision
- Equipment for divers provided, including wetsuit
- Hot freshwater showers
- Prescription masks available at no additional cost
- Lycra suits included
- Includes Reef Levy EMC $6.50
Tour Departs: 8:30am Port Douglas
Tour Returns: 4:30pm Port Douglas
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Family = 2AD + 2CH
- Child Rate 4-14yrs inc.
- Prices include Snorkel and Cruise, diving optional extra
- Transfers from Port Douglas accommodation only
Cancellation Policy: For cancellations received-
After 6:00 pm on the day prior to travel, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
Between 12:00 pm midday and 6pm on the day prior to travel a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
Before 12:00 pm midday on the day prior to travel a full refund can be given.