Self-Drive Skyrail & Train + Daintree Walkabout
Why not combine two of our most popular tours? Self-drive Kuranda one day, and let us show you around the next. Travel does not have to be on consecutive days.
Self-drive to Skyrail Smithfield Terminal on the Captain Cook Highway. Leave your car in the carpark, and meet our Hostess/Driver at Skyrails covered bus stop for check-in and details on your day. DO NOT GO INTO THE SKYRAIL TERMINAL FOR CHECK-IN.
Every self-drive tour includes a one-way journey on both the Kuranda Scenic Rail and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, free time in Kuranda and transfers between Freshwater Railway Station and Skyrail.
At Mossman Gorge take part in a traditional smoking ceremony before experiencing the Kuku Yalanji Dreamtime Walk with your indigenous guide. Journey through the lush World Heritage listed rainforest with its pristine waterfalls and vivid flora and fauna. Immerse yourself in the local Kuku Yalanji culture and beliefs, experiencing first hand their connection to the natural environment.
Your tour includes a Dreamtime Gorge Walk & morning tea at Mossman Gorge, a delicious lunch and a Daintree River Cruise.
- Self-drive to Skyrail Smithfield terminal
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway 11.45am
- Kuranda Village – free time
- Kuranda Scenic Rail 3.30pm
- Professional driver/guide
- World Heritage Rainforest
- Mossman Gorge including a 1.5hr Dreamtime Gorge Walk, tea & damper
- Delicious lunch
- Daintree River Cruise with afternoon refreshments