Self-Drive Skyrail & Train + Cape Tribulation
Why not combine two of our most popular tours? Self-drive Kuranda one day, and let us show you around the next. Travel does not have to be on consecutive days.
Self-drive to Skyrail Smithfield Terminal on the Captain Cook Highway. Leave your car in the carpark, and meet our Hostess/Driver at Skyrails covered bus stop for check-in and details on your day. DO NOT GO INTO THE SKYRAIL TERMINAL FOR CHECK-IN.
Every self-drive tour includes a one-way journey on both the Kuranda Scenic Rail and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, free time in Kuranda and transfers between Freshwater Railway Station and Skyrail.
Cape Tribulation, Daintree & Mossman Gorge:
Join us today on our purpose-built vehicle, exploring the ancient lowland rainforests of the World Heritage listed Cape Tribulation and Daintree National Parks. This advanced eco accredited tour is led by experienced driver/guides who have been selected based on their local knowledge and tour guiding experience, ensuring you a most memorable day.
Your tour includes a Daintree River Cruise in the morning, a delicious lunch in a rainforest setting, Cape Tribulation Beach and a driver/guided walk at Mossman Gorge.
- Self-drive to Skyrail Smithfield terminal
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway 11.45am
- Kuranda Village – free time
- Kuranda Scenic Rail 3.30pm
- Professional driver/guide
- World Heritage Rainforest
- Daintree River Cruise
- Alexandra Lookout
- Lunch in a Rainforest setting
- Cape Tribulation Beach & boardwalk
- Mossman Gorge including Indigenous presentation, afternoon tea & driver/guided walk